Recruitment Marketing Public
Managing ATS Integrations
From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
On the Applicant Tracking System Integrations page are options to:
- click New to create an integration. Refer below for options.
- configure Field Mappings
- configure Replacements - refer below for details.
- configure Statuses - refer below for details.
- click Edit ATS Integration to make changes to the setup.
- click Show ATS Integration Log to view import records.
- click De-activate ATS Integration to stop the integration.
- click Activate ATS Integration to start the integration.
It may be necessary to replace the value from the ATS with what is displayed in PageUp Recruitment Marketing. This can be useful when
- Providing a work type with a more candidate friendly name, such as Part Time instead of PT, or
- There is a need to group different values in the ATS as the same value, such as Engineering 1 and Engineering 2 as simply Engineering.
Each status can be edited and can be mapped as follows:
- Started - Used when candidates have started an application (ie. incomplete)
- Active - Used when candidates are progressing through a recruitment process, ie. submitted, screening, shortlisting. This is the most common status and there are typically many ATS statuses set to Active.
- Rejected - Used when candidates are no longer in contention.
- Hired - Used typically for verbal acceptance, pre-hired or hired. Candidates in this status are counted towards the Hired part of the funnel.
- Archived - Used when the ATS status is no longer in use and candidates are no longer placed in this status.
- Successful state - Tick for candidates in this status to be counted in the Candidates part of the funnel. Typically, this is mapped for ‘interview' statuses and beyond (e.g. interviews, background checks, offers, etc), however, you can choose what your definition of a successful candidate should be.
3rd party ATS integrations
Below are some integration partners. For a full list refer to the PageUp Marketplace.
Some have more information under Partners.
- Oracle HCM
- Oracle Taleo (Business Edition)
- SAP Successfactors
- TMP Worldwide
- Workday Reports
- Workday Web Services
How are locations chosen
If you select to Favour Site, a job will have one location. An address is formed out of the fields: SiteAddress, SiteSuburb, SiteState, SitePostcode, SiteCountry, in the PageUp ATS. This is then looked up in Google's API to get a latitude and longitude, Google place ID etc.
If you select to Favour Location, PageUp will make multiple jobs, each with one location built from the LocationRecord fields in the PageUp ATS. This is then looked up in Google's API to get a latitude and longitude, Google place ID etc.
The location's latitude and longitude fields are used in conjunction with the candidate's latitude and longitude to find jobs near the candidate.
Ignored ATS statuses
There is the ability to ignore candidates statuses in ATS integrations. This may be because the candidate status is incomplete or on temporary hold.