Recruitment Marketing Public
This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your Lever account with Recruitment Marketing.
Set-up in Lever
In Lever, navigate to Settings, and then Integrations and API.
Select the API Credentials tab.
Under "Lever API Credentials", click the button to Generate New Key.
Once you have entered a Key name, add the following permissions:
- read stage
- read posting
- read opportunity
- read candidate
- list stages
- list postings
- list opportunity files
- list opportunity applications
- list archive reasons
- download candidate resume
- read opportunity resume
- read opportunity file
- read opportunity application
- read archive reason
- list opportunity resumes
- list opportunities
- download opportunity resume
- download opportunity file
- download candidate file
In addition, the toggle for "Allow access to confidential data" should be enabled.
Copy the API Key as you will need to enter this into Recruitment Marketing later, and click done.
Note: Recruitment Marketing only requires Read Permissions and does not perform any writes back to Lever.
You'll need to obtain your company code. This code is present in the URL for each Lever job posting. For example: If your company is Acme, a typical job URL will look like the following:
https://jobs.lever.co/acme/413e3661-asdf-asdf-asdfc-bb4fd06asdfg. In this URL
acme is the company code.
Set-up in Recruitment Marketing
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the Lever logo.
- Complete the form details:
- Name - friendly name for the integration
API Key - enter the API key generated in Lever
Company Code - enter the Lever company code
- What Job Posting state do you want to sync? - select "published" or "internal". Published jobs are those that have been posted to either the external or internal job listing. Internal jobs are those that have not been posted to any job listing site.
- Distribution Channel - "public" is jobs which have only been posted to the external site, "internal" is jobs which have only been posted to the internal site, and "Public and Internal" is just which have been posted to both the external and internal sites.
- How are remote jobs identified? - select the appropriate option. For Lever, the "ATS Specific Field" is "categories -> location".
- Regex to Match Remote Job Locations - enter appropriate regex to match how fully remote jobs are identified.
- Regex to Match Hybrid Job Locations - enter appropriate regex to match how hybrid remote jobs are identified.
- Identify hidden jobs using a jobs criteria
Sync Application Resumés - check this box to pull in resumes from the ATS.
How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS - usually set to every 15 minutes.
- How often do you want to read candidate data from the ATS - usually set to every 15 minutes.
Date to start synchronising jobs - generally only set temporarily to allow historical data to be pulled into the system. Normally set to blank to pull in only the most recently changed data.
- Date to start synchronising candidates - generally only set temporarily to allow historical data to be pulled into the system. Normally set to blank to pull in only the most recently changed data
- Import unknown candidates
- Click Save.
Only Jobs that have a location field in Lever will be pulled into Recruitment Marketing. Any updates to the Job should only be made in Lever as it is not possible to do so in Recruitment Marketing. Changes to the job in Lever should transfer across to Recruitment Marketing soon after your updates have been made.
In order to publish a job in Recruitment Marketing, head over to Lever and update the status of the job. This change will propagate over to Recruitment Marketing and set the page status to publish.
The integration is now complete.