Recruitment Marketing Public
This guide will walk you through integrating your SAP SuccessFactors implementation with Recruitment Marketing.
Set-up in SAP SuccessFactors
You will need a user with administration rights within SAP SuccessFactors to generate API access credentials. These credentials must be entered into the Recruitment Marketing configuration screen for the SAP SuccessFactors integration in the next step in the set-up process.
Additional Job Requisition fields
This integration maps standard fields, such as the Job Title, Job Description and categories, from the SAP SuccessFactors job requisition to their corresponding fields within the Job entity in Recruitment Marketing.
On occasion, your SAP SuccessFactors implementation may include the use of non-standard or custom fields with SAP SuccessFactors. If there is a need to have data from these fields reflected within the Job entity in Recruitment Marketing, these fields can often be accessed via the use of the Job Requisition expand list.
The first step in this process is to configure the fields in SAP SuccessFactors as follows:
Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary > Search > Job Requisition
The list of configured fields defined in this step will be entered into the Recruitment Marketing configuration screen for the SAP SuccessFactors integration in the next step of the setup process.
Set-up in Recruitment Marketing
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the SAP SuccessFactors logo.
- Complete the form details:
- Name - enter a descriptive name for this integration
- Username - enter the username for the API credentials created in SAP SuccessFactors
- Password - enter the password for the API credentials created in SAP SuccessFactors
- Company code - this can be obtained from SAP SuccessFactors
- SuccessFactors API System URL - the URL for the API endpoints for the data centre hosting your SAP SuccessFactors implementation. Refer to SuccessFactors API URLs.
JobRequisition $expand list - enter the fields configured in the step above. They should be entered as a comma separated list, with no spaces.
An example of the format expected:
jobReqLocale,filter1/picklistLabels,filter2/picklistLabelsThe fields returned from this configuration can be utilised via ATS Field Mappings.
- Public website subdomain - enter the subdomain of your public SAP SuccessFactors website. For example "successfactors.com or successfactors.eu".
- Public website domain - select the appropriate domain from the dropdown list.
- How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended.
- How often do you want to read candidate data from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended.
- How are remote jobs identified? - select the appropriate option from the dropdown list.
Regex to match remote job locations - enter the regular expression to identify fully remote jobs
Regex to match hybrid job locations - enter the regular expression to identify hybrid remote jobs
- Date to start synchronising candidates - this should be left blank to just get the latest updates. A value should only be set to pull in a small amount of historical candidate activity before Go-Live of your Recruitment Marketing system.
- Import unknown candidates? - determines whether to bring in candidates from the ATS who don't already have a matching profile within the Recruitment Marketing CRM database.
- Sync application resumes - determines whether to bring in resume documents which have been uploaded to the ATS by the candidate during the application process.
- Click Save.
With the SAP SuccessFactors integration in place, your jobs will now be live and searchable on your Recruitment Marketing careers site.
Using our templating feature, a branded job page will be automatically generated for each job. These pages will automatically update to reflect any changes made to the job description content in the ATS.