Recruitment Marketing Public
This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your SmartRecruiters account with Recruitment Marketing.
Set-up in SmartRecruiters
Note: the creation of the API key is only required to facilitate the integration of candidate data from SmartRecruiters into the Recruitment Marketing module. The integration of job posting data does not require an API key.
- Log into SmartRecruiters using an account with admin permissions.
- From the user menu, select Settings / Admin.
- Under Company Settings, select Apps & Integrations.
- Under the Credentials tab, click New Credential.
- On the New Credential screen, select to create an API Key.
- On the next screen, enter a name for the credential, add a relevant description, and then click Generate.
- Make a note of the API Key for entry into the Recruitment Marketing system later.
Set-up in Recruitment Marketing
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the SmartRecruiters logo.
- Complete the form details:
- Name - enter a description name for this integration
- Company Identifier - obtained from SmartRecruiters (required for integration of job postings). This is usually the name of the organisation, rather than a numeric identifier. The identifier also appears to be case sensitive.
- API Key - obtained from SmartRecruiters (required for integration of candidate data)
- Identify hidden jobs using a jobs criteria
- How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended
- How often do you want to read candidate data from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended
- Import unknown candidates? - determines whether to bring in candidate's from the ATS who don't already have a matching profile within the Recruitment Marketing CRM database.
- Sync application resumes - determines whether to bring in resume documents which have been uploaded to the ATS by the candidate during the application process.
- Click Save.
With your SmartRecruiters ATS integration in place, your jobs will now be live and searchable on your Recruitment Marketing careers site. Utilising our templating feature, a branded job page will be automatically generated for each individual job. These pages will automatically update to reflect any changes made to the job description content in the ATS.
Candidate Data Integration
When enabled, the candidate data integration will pull in the following candidate data (where available) from SmartRecruiters:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Education history (if available)
- Employee history (if available)
- Candidate documents (if available)
- Job application statuses
The system can optionally be configured to parse the candidate's resume document to extract education and employment history.