This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your iCIMS account with Recruitment Marketing.
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the iCIMS logo.
- Complete the form details:
- Customer/Client Id - this allows Recruitment Marketing to import jobs and candidate status from the ATS and is provided by iCIMS
- Portal Id - provided by iCIMS
- Username - provided by iCIMS
- Password - provided by iCIMS
- Location Strategy
- What should happen when reading a job that has multiple locations
How are remote jobs identified? - select the field used to identify remote jobs
Regex to match remote job locations - enter the regular expression to identify fully remote jobs
Regex to match hybrid job locations - enter the regular expression to identify hybrid remote jobs
- Identify hidden jobs using a jobs criteria
- Sync Application resumes - select this checkbox if you would like to import candidates' resumés for inclusion in their Recruitment Marketing candidate record
- How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS
- How often do you want to read candidate data from the ATS
- Click Save
With the iCIMS ATS integration in place, your jobs will now be live and searchable on your Recruitment Marketing careers site.
Using our templating feature, a branded job page will be automatically generated for each individual job. These pages will automatically update to reflect any changes made to the job description content in the ATS.