This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your Jobtrain ATS system with Recruitment Marketing.
Note: this integration currently only support the integration of job posting data from the ATS. No candidate information is currently available in this integration.
Before you can set up the integration to your Jobtrain system, you will need to obtain the following information:
- Get Jobs URL - this is the URL to the RSS feed of published jobs
Once this information is available, we can proceed to configure the integration within Recruitment Marketing.
Set-up in Recruitment Marketing
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the JobTrain logo.
- Complete the form details:
- Name - enter a description name for this integration
- Get Jobs URL - obtained from Jobtrain
- How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended
- Click the Save button to complete the Jobtrain integration.
With your Jobtrain ATS integration in place, your jobs will now be live and searchable on your Recruitment Marketing careers site. Utilising our templating feature, a branded job page will be automatically generated for each individual job. These pages will automatically update to reflect any changes made to the job description content in the ATS.