Recruitment Marketing Public
This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your Jobvite account with Recruitment Marketing.
Configuration with Jobvite
Before API Key is generated you should make sure that the key has access to both of these APIs:
- Get Requisitions / Job Feed API
- Get Candidate API
For the "redirect to Apply" process will work, you need to have a Jobvite hosted career site activated. If you've job published with Jobvite already, this is likely to be in place.
Configuration within Recruitment Marketing
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the Jobvite logo.
- Complete the form details:
- API Key - provided by Jobvite
- API Secret - provided by Jobvite
- Company Code - provided by Jobvite
- Workflow States
- How is the "Apply Url" constructed
How are remote jobs identified? - select the field used to identify remote jobs
Regex to match remote job locations - enter the regular expression to identify fully remote jobs
Regex to match hybrid job locations - enter the regular expression to identify hybrid remote jobs
- Identify hidden jobs using a jobs criteria
- What should happen when reading a job that has multiple locations
- How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS
- How often do you want to read candidate data from the ATS
- Click the Save button to keep the settings.
Candidate Workflow States
To assist Recruitment Marketing in tracking the status of a candidate, you need to input in all the valid workflow states that a candidate could be in. This will depend on your company's own setup. Each state should ideally be in lowercase and separated by commas.