Recruitment Marketing Public
This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your Hirebridge ATS system with Recruitment Marketing.
Note: This integration currently only supports the integration of job posting data from the ATS. No candidate information is currently available with this integration.
Before you can set up the integration to your Hirebridge system, you will need to obtain the following information:
- Get Jobs URL - this is the URL to the RSS feed of published jobs
Once this information is available, we can proceed to configure the integration within Recruitment Marketing.
Set-up in Recruitment Marketing
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the HireBridge logo.
- Complete the form details:
- Name - enter a description name for this integration
- Get Jobs URL - obtained from Hirebridge
- How are remote jobs identified - indicate how recruitment marketing should identify remote jobs from the feed.
- Regex to match remote job locations - if one of the matches a regular expression options are selected in the option above, indicate the regex to use to match fully remote jobs.
- Regex to match hybrid job locations - if one of the matches a regular expression options are selected in the option above, indicate the regex to use to match hybrid remote jobs.
- How are hidden jobs identified - indicate how Recruitment Marketing should identify hidden jobs from the feed.
- How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended
- Click the Save button to complete the Hirebridge integration.
With your Hirebridge ATS integration in place, your jobs will now be live and searchable on your Recruitment Marketing careers site. Utilising our templating feature, a branded job page will be automatically generated for each individual job. These pages will automatically update to reflect any changes made to the job description content in the ATS.