Traffic analytics presents data on the number of candidates who visited your content from a variety of different sources.
Viewing traffic sources
- From the side menu, under Reports & Logs click Reports.
- Click the Traffic tab.
Each panel on the traffic source analytics page contains two pieces of information - a source, and the number of candidates (known and unknown) that originated from that source. There are trends beside each number showing an increase/decrease in the column value. By default, this is based on a comparison of: all data to present with all data up to the previous month. This comparison default can be changed by editing the date range fields at the top of the page.
Traffic channel filters
- All Sources - will list the information from the sections below, along with stats for direct traffic and other websites, too.
- Jobs Boards - will list the number of candidates (known and unknown) that originated from websites such as Indeed and Monster.
- Search Engines - will list the number of candidates (known and unknown) that originated from websites such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Social Networks - will list the number of candidates (known and unknown) that originated from websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
High level Traffic
Finally, the pie chart shows the percentage breakdown for traffic sourced from social, jobs boards, search engines, direct, email, and other websites.