Recruitment Marketing Public
Calculating the ROI for recruitment marketing is an important function for any talent acquisition team. This module gives you the tools to do just that.
The platform’s robust analytics feature delivers data on which channels are delivering the most candidates to your recruiting content, how many of those candidates are starting applications, and, providing the ATS integration allows for the data to be passed through to Recruitment Marketing, how many candidates coming from each channel have gone on to be marked as successful and subsequently hired.
This data is delivered in the Top Sources table.
To determine which channels are delivering traffic to your career site and see how much of that traffic is converting into quality applications in your ATS, please follow the steps below.
Viewing data for all traffic
- From the side menu, under Reports & Logs click Reports.
- Click the Traffic tab.
- Enter a Date Range to filter your results by.
- Enter a Candidate location to view results for candidates in a particular region only. The results will update as filters are entered.
Filtering the Top Sources table data
- Below the Top Sources table header, click Traffic Filters to display more options.
- From the Filter by drop down, select either:
- First visit - to look at the source of the candidate’s first visit only.
- Each visit - to look at the source of the candidate’s first visit and all subsequent visits. Individual candidates will be counted multiple times if they make multiple visits to your career site from multiple channels within the specified date range.
- From the Traffic channel drop down, select one of:
- All Sources
- Jobs Boards
- Search Engines
- Social Networks
- Select the All views (including all page views within a session) checkbox if required. The table will now update to reflect your filtering choices.
Other Top Sources
A Top Sources table is also available
- Pages - located under the Pages tab, on the Pages screen itself
- Jobs - located under the Jobs tab, scroll down to the Top Jobs table, click View All, and click into any job to view
- Blogs - located under the Blogs tab, scroll down to the Top 5 Posts table, click View All, and click into any post to view.
Discrepancy in counts
Be cognisant of your Traffic filters and how they will impact results tables. For example, if you have specified a particular date range and are filtering by First visit, your results on the Traffic screen will exclude any candidate whose first visit occurred outside of that date range - even if they have visited the site since, submitted an application, and / or been hired.
Those candidates will, however, be counted in the Candidates reports screen overview for the same date range, as this screen does not apply a First visit filter, resulting in a higher number of Hired candidates shown for the same date range.