When you create a new form field using the form builder and opt to have it included as a data type in the Advanced Search feature, the form field will automatically also become available as a data type around which you can create a Smart List.
This allows list-population to be ongoing: any candidate who enters information in the form field that meets the conditions set by the Smart List query will automatically be added to that list.
- From the side menu, under CRM click Candidates.
- Click the side Columns tab to expand the options.
- Locate and select the checkbox on the custom form field, so it will display as a column.
- Filter the candidates by using the filters at the top of each column.
- Click the Lists button.
- From the drop down, select the Create new list option.
- Enter a name for the list.
- Define the list type by selecting Smart List and the pop up will confirm what fields will be used in the filter.
- Click the Create button to save the list.
Back at the Lists screen, the new Smart List will display and alongside it, in the Count column, the number of candidates who were pulled in based on the rule(s) set.
Remember, because this is a Smart List, any candidate who enters into the system at any stage via the call-to-action that houses the specified form field, and who meets the query criteria, will automatically be added to this list.