In the run up to a recruitment event, you had created a smart list that continuously pulled in those candidates who registered interest in attending. Now, you wish to create an additional smart list of those who registered interest and later RSVP’d Yes to confirm.
- From the side menu, under CRM click Lists.
- Click the name of the relevant smart list.
- The grid screen displays with all those candidates who meet the criteria you set when creating the original list. The relevant filters will be populated.
In the example below, you’ll see that this list was built to include all those candidates who completed the call-to-action Register Interest.
- We want to keep this list, and create an additional list of those candidates who completed the Register Interest CTA and replied Yes to the RSVP.
The RSVP options display as checkboxes below a custom field in a form type CTA as seen below:
- To make this field available as a filter on the grid, on the right side, click the Columns panel to expand it.
- Scroll down to Forms, and select the RSVP checkbox.
- Click the Columns panel to minimise it.
- When viewing the full grid screen, beneath the recently added field, click the Filter icon.
- Select Equals and in the field beneath, type in the response to filter by, in this example, Yes.
The grid view will update to include all those candidates who meet both sets of criteria specified, i.e. those from the original list who completed the initial 'Register Interest CTA and now, also those who confirmed their intention to attend the event by selecting the Yes checkbox in the follow-up CTA.
- To create a smart list of those candidates, click the Lists button.
- From the drop down, select the Create new list option.
- In the pop up, enter a name for the list.
- Define the list type by selecting Smart List.
- Ensure that both filters are listed and correct below the reminder.
- Click the Create button to save the list.