Recruitment Marketing Public
It is easy to create and add tags to candidate records, and to build both smart and static lists using those tags. To do this:
- From the side menu, under CRM click Candidates.
- From the right side, click to expand the Columns panel.
- Ensure the Tags option is selected.
- Click the filter icon alongside the Tags column title.
- From the drop down, select the checkbox next to those tags you wish to filter by.
The grid view will update automatically to display only those candidates associated with the specified tags.
- To save the grid view of the candidates filtered by the selected tag(s) as a list, click the Lists button.
- From the drop down, select the Create new list option.
- Enter a name for the list.
- Define the list type by selecting either Static List or Smart List.
Note: Candidates with a check in the box alongside their name can also be added to a new or existing static list using the relevant option in the drop down as shown above.
- Click the Create button to save the list.
For more information, refer to Creating a list.