Recruitment Marketing Public
You created a smart list called Registered Interest: Sales. It is of all those candidates who registered interest in working for your company and specified an interest in learning more about Sales opportunities.
You need to edit or update this existing smart list.
Its candidate grid screen looks like this:
You can see that both the Calls-to-Action and Forms fields have been populated with the criteria required to filter the results accordingly.
Now, with a view to reaching out to many more candidates through an email campaign, you wish to build out this list by adding in those who specified an interest in 'Marketing, too.'
How to do it
As Marketing is another option in the same form, it is treated as a list item.
- Click on the options icon alongside the Form title field and choose 'Occurs in a list' from the dropdown, as opposed to 'Equals.'
- In the empty field below, type 'sales, marketing' (or whatever the items are that you wish to filter by.) Once they have been entered correctly, the grid view will update to reflect the additional filtering criteria.
- Click the Lists button, then Update this list.
- On the Update list pop up, give your updated list a new name if you wish.
- Beneath the command, Update this list to have filters on the following fields, check to ensure that both filters are listed and correct.
- When you're happy that the information is correct, click the Update button and remember that once you do so, you will replace your original list with this latest iteration.