Recruitment Marketing Public
Total setup time: 5 minutes
In Recruitment Marketing, the candidate interaction score allows you to quickly and easily identify your most engaged candidates by allocating them a score on a scale of 0 (least engaged) - 1 (most engaged). By allowing your candidates' interaction score to be posted to Greenhouse, too, Recruitment Marketing gives your recruiters insight into a candidate’s interaction with your company - right from within the ATS, making it easier than ever to determine which applicants are most engaged with your employer brand.
To configure, follow the 3 sections below:
In order to post the Recruitment Marketing interaction score, Greenhouse requires a user for auditing purposes. To get the Greenhouse internal user ID, we need permission to get a list of the users so you can choose one of them from within Recruitment Marketing.
- Visit app.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/credentials.
- Look for the recently created Harvest API key called Clinch Harvest.
- Click Manage Permissions.
- Under Users, select the checkbox Get: List Users.
- Click the Update button.
Creating a custom field
- Visit app.greenhouse.io/custom_fields/candidates.
- Click the Add Field button.
- Complete the following:
- Field - Interaction Score
- Description - Clinch Interaction Score
- Field Type - Number
- Click the Save button.
Greenhouse candidates custom fields screen
Notify Recruitment Marketing
Inform your Recruitment Marketing Customer Service Manager or Support that the changes have been made from your side. When configured, Recruitment Marketing will push interaction scores on a regular basis to Greenhouse.