Recruitment Marketing Public
The pages you create using Recruitment Marketing will form the basis of your recruitment marketing campaign. You'll use these pages to communicate your employer brand, the jobs you have on offer, to give some insight into your company culture, and more - all with the goal of engaging visitors and ultimately converting qualified candidates into applicants.
Creating a new page
Sometimes, your first page in a recruitment marketing campaign will already have been generated for you. When this isn't the case, or when you need to create an additional landing page, simply follow the steps below.
- From the side menu, under Content click Web Pages.
- Click the Name of the relevant campaign that you want to add a page to.
- Click the New button.
- Complete the page details* on the screen that follows and click the Save button.
Note: Where possible, and to save time and ensure brand consistency, we encourage users to choose the "Duplicate of another page" option from the "What kind of page would you like?" drop down.
- You will be taken to the Recruitment Marketing Page Editor. Using the following articles for reference, edit the page to suit your candidates' needs:
* Note: For the Job field, be aware that assigning a job to a page enables you to drop in a content block that showcases the job description on the page, and include an Apply URL CTA so that visitors can start their application. This page, while connected to a job, will not appear in feeds, nor the jobs search page of the careers website.
Editing a page
As part of the implementation process, one or more pages will already be built for you when you first log in to the Recruitment Marketing module. All you need to do is edit the page content to suit your candidates' needs. You can do this by clicking on the Edit icon in line with the relevant page on the campaign screen.