Recruitment Marketing Public
The Page Editor allows you to create, edit, and display your recruitment marketing content the way you want to.
Powerful and easy-to-use, the editor tool lets you build, customise, and publish fully-responsive multimedia-friendly landing pages for use in attracting, engaging, and converting candidates.
Follow the steps below for guidance on how to add and edit the rows and columns that make up the framework for your page content.
Accessing the Page Editor
- From the side menu, under Content click Web Pages.
- Click the Name of the relevant campaign.
- Click the Name of the relevant page to load the Page Editor.
Page Editor features
Columns and Rows
For greater flexibility in terms of layout, your landing page content is presented in individual blocks contained in rows.
- Click the Add Row button to add a row.
- From the drop-down, select the number of columns you wish that row to have.
- To make changes to or edit a row, use the green-coloured tools that appear in the top right corner of a row when you mouse over it.
- Edit Row - click to to edit the number of columns in a row.
- Move Position - click to to move or re-position a row.
- Delete Row - click to permanently delete a row.
- Click the Update button.
- At the confirmation prompt, either click the Update button to publish the changes and return to the campaign's page listing, or click the Update and continue editing button to publish the changes and remain in the Page Editor.
Adding Content Blocks
Next, you'll want to fill out that basic framework of rows and columns with some eye-catching content.
- Move your mouse over the individual columns in a row and click the Add Block button to choose a type of content block from the drop-down.
- Once added, click the Edit Block icon.
- To delete a block within a row, click on the bin icon.
For more information refer to Content Blocks.
Margins and Padding
Margins and Padding allow you to edit the space in and around the rows on your page.
- Padding affects the space that surrounds the content inside the block.
- Margin affects the space between two blocks.
To increase the padding and margins in and around your content blocks, click the Edit icon that appears in the top right corner of the row, and adjust the relevant dimensions in the Settings area. Click the Save button to keep any changes.