Web content pages can be shared to social media sites such as LinkedIn, and is a great way to get a candidates attention. Whether it's a job listing, a particular web page from your Recruitment Marketing site, or a blog post, having an image appear will help strengthen your brand and candidate enagement.
To select an image to share against a page:
- Log into the Recruitment Marketing admin console.
- Go to the relevant Company
- Click on Web Pages
- Click on the relevant Web Campaign
- Click to edit the relevant page
- Click on the Settings dropdown menu
- Click on Settings
- For Sharing image - there are 2 options to choose from:
- Select 'Automatically pick the image from the page'
- Select a preloaded image from your Images library
- Click Save.
This image selected will be the image that will appear when you post to a social media site.
To post to a social media site:
- Go to the page that you want to share
- Copy the URL address
- Go to your chosen social media site to start posting
- Add your URL address to your post