When building a page in Recruitment Marketing, sometimes you have a need to add customised code, for example: a Twitter timeline, a Facebook feed, or an embedded video with customised poster image. This can be done using Code Blocks as follows:
- In the Page Editor, click the Add Row icon to add a row of the relevant dimensions. Alternatively, if a Code Block already exists, navigate to it and click the Edit Block button.
- Within that row, click the Add Block button.
- Select Code Block from the drop down. This block will display with the message: Code block unavailable in editing mode when in the Page Editor.
- Click the Edit Block button
- Enter the relevant code.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the View button then View Changes to preview your new block.