A Saved Reply is a message template (email or SMS) that can be used in the Compose box when replying to a candidate. Saved replies are ideal for use in situations where the candidate’s query requires a standard and/or common response.
Creating a saved reply
- From the side menu, under Company click Settings.
- Under Miscellaneous click Saved replies.
- Click the New button.
- Enter a Name.
- From the Kind drop down, select either Email or SMS.
- Add the required text into the Content area - if Email was selected then formatting options and merge fields will display for use.
- Click the Save button.
- To create a selection of saved replies for use with different candidate queries, as they come in, repeat steps 3 to 7.
Sending a saved reply
A saved reply can be dropped into the Compose Email editor anywhere there is the facility to respond to a candidate directly, such as the Inbox, Candidate Summary, or Candidate Full Profile. The Choose saved reply drop down will only display if at least one has been created.
For most users, the Shared Inbox will be where saved replies become most useful. With both features at your disposal, users can send templated responses quickly and easily to candidate queries sent directly to them or to any other Recruitment Marketing user in their company.
- From the side menu, under CRM click Inbox.
- By default, the Mine filter is selected displaying responses to emails sent only by you, yet to display candidate responses to any message sent in Recruitment Marketing, click the Shared filter.
- Click on the message you want to reply to.
- At the bottom of the email, click the Reply button.
- In the Compose Email pop up, click the Choose saved reply drop down and select the relevant item.
- Click the Use button to populate the email body area with the template text.
- Update the Subject field if required.
- Ensure that the message is correct and the reply is relevant to the candidate's original query.
- Click the Send Email button.
On returning to the Inbox screen, the reply should display as part of the thread, below the candidate's query.