Emails can be used to deliver a special link with tracking ID to any of your Recruitment Marketing pages.
This is an essential step when using Kiosk Mode.
- From the side menu, under CRM click Emails.
- Next the New button.
- On the New Email page, complete the following:
- Please name your email - enter a title
- What will this email be used for - select the purpose
- Please choose a theme - click the preferred theme
- Scroll down and click the Save button.
- On the Edit email page, you'll need to add or edit a Text type content block.
- In the Edit Email Block pop up, highlight the text you want to link and click on the Insert / edit link icon.
- In the Insert/Edit Link pop up, are the following:
- URL - this will populate based on the Link list selection
- Text to display - edit as required
- Open link in - define how the link should behave
- Link list - select an item from the drop down, and the URL field will populate automatically. This selection is required for the tracking link to function.
- Click the Save button to return to the Edit Email Block pop up.
- Click the Save button to return to the Edit email page.
- Test the configured link, by clicking it.
- When you're happy with the email's content and design, click the Next Step button and proceed through the remaining email setup steps.