Recruitment Marketing Public
An email theme determines the overall look and feel of your email communications. It encompasses those elements that are central to your brand aesthetic such as colours and fonts. Recruitment Marketing allows you to create themes to your own brand specifications, ensuring that your online visitors enjoy a cohesive and consistent brand experience - from mass mail outs to an individual candidate communication.
Creating a theme
- From the side menu, under Organisation click Themes.
- Click the New button.
- On the New Theme page, complete the following:
- Theme Name - enter a name
- What kind of theme would you like - select Email Theme.
- What existing page theme is this based on - select an existing theme to use as the basis for your latest theme
- Click the Save button.
The Edit Theme page displays with the Settings tab selected.
- Click the Upload preview button to upload a small image of the theme that will display when creating a new email via the Emails menu option.
- Select the email types for this theme to be available for. The following are supported:
- Job Alert
- Candidate Conversation
- Click the Save button
- Click the Email HTML tab to configure Custom Email HTML if needed.
- Click the Save button to keep the settings.