Recruitment Marketing Public
Simple. Secure. Efficient. Capturing candidates at high-traffic recruitment events has never been easier, thanks to Kiosk Mode for iPad from the Recruitment Marketing Capture App. Create on-brand data capture forms quickly and easily in your Clinch Talent platform account, and process candidates safely and securely on one shared device.
Creating a CTA and Event
- Within the Recruitment Marketing module
- Create a form type call-to-action to use at the event to receive candidates' details.
Note: When creating a CTA for use with the kiosk app, neither the Attachment nor Job Alert fields are supported.
For more information refer to Creating a form-type call-to-action.
- From the side menu, under Recruitment Events click Events
- Click the New button
- Enter an event title and subtitle, if required.
- To display additional messaging to candidates, enter the required content into the Start Screen Text and Finish Screen Text fields
Note: This text will display on iOS devices only when your device is in public / kiosk mode.
- To display the company's Legal terms & conditions, select the Show legal text checkbox
- From the Call to Action drop down, select the form type call-to-action that candidates will fill out on the shared device at the recruitment event
- Define the length of the event, by either entering a time / date range or select the This event is running continuously checkbox
- Take note of the Unlock code, as this will be used to exit Public mode on the shared device, once you have finished capturing candidates
- Define the form’s foreground and background colour
Note: Your company’s brand colours may be found in Themes
- Click the Save button.
Viewing the event in the app
- Ensure you have downloaded and registered the Capture App
For more information refer Registering the Capture app.
- Open the app
- Tab Kiosk
- The new event should be available to tap and begin capturing candidate details.