Recruitment Marketing Public
The Capture App allows for the capturing of candidate leads at physical events such as recruitment fairs. It works even where internet access or wifi is limited or non-existent.
The Capture App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store at or the "iOS Kiosk App" option on the left-side menu within the admin portal.
How to use
For the best experience, choose and lock your device in Portrait Orientation, as this allows space for the keyboard to show.
1. Open the app and choose Kiosk to get started.
2. Choose your event from those presented on the home screen.
Note the unlock code (below.) You will need this to end kiosk mode on your device. The unlock code protects your data and prevents the kiosk mode from being ended in a situation where the iPad is unattended and available to the public.
Note: The code can also be found in your Recruitment Marketing platform account by going to Events in the left menu and clicking the edit icon alongside the appropriate event.
3. Tap Start to load the event call-to-action and activate candidate data capture.
4. Invite event attendees/candidates to enter their information. The clean, on-brand UI has been designed with ease of use in mind, hence the single-field per screen format.
Candidate submissions are encrypted at the device to ensure that all data captured is secure.
When a candidate taps Finish, they will be returned to the start screen, and the form cleared to allow the next candidate to proceed.
5. Once all candidates have been added or your event day has come to a close, shake the iPad to end public mode. When prompted, enter your unlock code.
6. You will be redirected to the home screen that lists your recruitment events. To the right of the event listing, you should see the number of candidates processed using the app.
7. Tap the Upload icon (highlighted below) to import these candidates to your Recruitment Marketing account and CRM.