Recruitment Marketing Public
Note: The Capture Application is available to clients who have access to the CRM functionality within the Recruitment Marketing module.
You will first need to download and then register the app.
To add candidates:
- Open the app and tap the Add / plus "+" icon in the top right of the screen.
- Enter the Candidate Details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Tap the Capture Resume Page link to activate the camera:
- By default, Auto is enabled to make it easy for you to capture resumes. Angle your camera so that the viewfinder can find, frame, and capture the document image automatically.
- If this is taking too long, you can switch to Manual mode: tap the 'Auto' option in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap the large white button to take the picture yourself:
- Edit the image to suit, then tap Next
- Review the resume image and once you are happy, tap Done.
- The New Candidate screen will display where you can review the candidate's details, including the number of Resume Pages stated
- Tap Capture in the top left corner:
- The Capture screen will list all candidates who are still pending upload to your Recruitment Marketing account. Tap the Upload icon to begin.
- At the confirmation prompt ... that you wish to upload these candidates to the Recruitment Marketing module.
- At this point, you can also assign a tag so that this particular batch of candidates is easily identifiable and searchable in the general database. For example, you may wish to assign an event tag, RecruitFest 2018. This tag can then be used to generate a list for bulk messaging purposes.
- Once the upload is complete, the Pending Upload status will update to be Uploaded.
These candidates and their resumes will now be available to view and message within the Recruitment Marketing module.