Recruitment Marketing Public
It may be the case that a particular candidate no longer needs to receive automated emails sent through the Recruitment Marketing module.
Note: It is not possible for a user to re-subscribe a candidate. However, if a previously unsubscribed candidate subsequently completes a Call-to-Action, they will have opted back into the system - in effect, re-subscribing.
To stop a candidate from receiving any further emails, you will need to unsubscribe them as follows:
- From the side menu, under CRM click Candidates.
Alternatively from the Home Dashboard, click Candidates.
- Use the search options to find the relevant candidate or locate them in a list.
- Click the candidate's name to open their profile.
- Click the View Full Profile button.
- Next to their name, click the Actions icon then select Unsubscribe.
- At the confirmation prompt, click the OK button.