Recruitment Marketing Public
Broadbean is an automated job distribution tool that allows simultaneous job posting to multiple sites. It can be configured to transmit to more than 10,000 job boards globally. Recruitment Marketing is tightly integrated into Broadbean, so the Recruitment Marketing content can utilise the reach that Broadbean enables.
Having a Broadbean subscription / account is a prerequisite.
For the Recruitment module article, refer to Broadbean.
Activating the integration
- From the side menu, under Integrations click Channels.
- Under the Job Distribution section, click Add Broadbean.
- Enter the Broadbean Client ID provided by Broadbean.
- Enter the Broadbean Client Secret provided by Broadbean.
- Select the Use Master Account checkbox if that is the way that Broadbean has been configured.
- If selected, then enter the Master Account that has been set-up on Broadbean.
- If not selected, then the current Recruitment Marketing logged-in user will be used for the Broadbean integration. For this to work, a matching user account needs to be provisioned in Broadbean.
- Click the Save button to keep the settings.
Under the Job Distribution section, the Add Broadbean option will be replaced with Edit Broadbean and Remove Broadbean options.
Pushing content with Broadbean
After a Broadbean integration is configured and activated, a job can be pushed to it as follows:
- From the side menu, under Content click Jobs.
- Click the Broadbean tab.
- The Job Distribution page displays for Broadbean with all eligible job content pages.
- Next to the relevant job, click the Upload icon.
- A new tab opens with the Broadbean application. The relevant job data has already been sent over and is immediately available.
- Use the Broadbean posting application in the normal manner. All applications will be directed back to the appropriate Recruitment Marketing page for that job.