Recruitment Marketing Public
A Workflow is a series of automated actions triggered when a candidate completes a call-to-action. By automating important steps in the nurture stage of the recruitment marketing process, Workflows in Recruitment Marketing allow for more effective, more efficient recruiting overall.
For example, when a candidate completes a call-to-action that asks them to register their interest in a recruitment event, you could create a workflow that automatically sends an email to that candidate acknowledging their registration.
You can choose whether to have your workflow triggered by any/all candidate(s) who complete a particular call-to-action, or, by those candidates who complete that call-to-action and meet additional criteria.
For information on how to use an automated workflow to encourage candidates to revisit and complete a job application, refer to Creating an auto-nurture workflow.
Workflows can be searched via:
- Call to Action
- Web Campaign
- Enabled / Disabled status
- Archived / Unarchived status
- Edit - click to make changes to a workflow. Any changes will effect straight away.
- Copy - click to create a duplicate of the workflow
- Pause - click to pause a workflow
- Start - click to resume a workflow
- History - click to view workflow history
- Analytics - click to view the workflow report
- Archive - click to stop using a workflow
- Unarchive - click to start using a workflow again
Managing workflow steps
Click the Add button to create a new workflow step at that point.
On an existing workflow step, are icon options to:
- Edit - click to make changes, which will effect straight away.
- Archive - click to stop using a step but any child steps must be removed first.