Recruitment Marketing Public
At the heart of your recruitment marketing campaign, are the jobs you want to fill. Recruitment Marketing integrates with your existing ATS so that all jobs that are currently live are imported automatically.
However, should you need to add a job manually, follow the steps:
- From the side menu, under Content click Jobs.
- Click the New button.
- Complete the following:
- URL Slug
- Summary - try to keep this between 145-165 characters, and ideally, below 155 characters including spaces.
- Location - multiple locations may be added
Description - rich text description of the job
- Employment type
- Pay scale
- Role Number
- Expected Payment
- Apply URL - this is the web address of the job listing once it's live in the ATS.
- Remote job
- Remote kind - on site, fully remote, hybrid
- Hidden job
- Short code
- Click the Save button.
Once your job has been saved, you will be returned to the Jobs screen where all your jobs are listed. To edit a job, click on the pencil icon in line.
Important: When a job is closed in the ATS, you will need the archive the same in Recruitment Marketing. To do so, navigate to the Jobs screen and click the Archive icon in line with the relevant job.
Next, you'll want to create a page on which to showcase this job. For more information, refer to Creating a landing page for a web campaign.