The list below outlines the key areas that are useful to consider prior to system implementation. Gather any Learning related information, in the easiest format - even scans of paper forms etc.
- What learning activities and programs do your employees currently have access to? This can include formal learning (e.g. e-Learning and courses) and/or informal learning (e.g. on-the-job activities, on demand content and social learning)
- Do you have any SCORM activities?
- In addition to these, are there any new learning activities that you want to include in your PageUp system?
- Are any of these activities mandatory?
- Do any of the activities have validation dates? E.g first aid training that is valid for 2 years post completion
- Do you have any activities that require an approval process?
- Do you have a competency framework you want to utilise with learning?
- If you have a competency framework, how do you break this down? E.g team member, leader
- Do you want to allow employees to add activities to the public learning library? E.g a useful webinar that others may benefit from
Learning activities can be linked to events so that times, addresses and attendance can be managed.
- Are there any activities that require employees to book to attend?
- Do you have particular venues that are used for booked learning activities?
- Do you have limited spaces available for certain learning activities?
- Is there any key information that you want to be able to report on?