Recruitment Marketing Public
A Call-to-Action (CTA) is the means by which an anonymous visitor to your careers-related landing pages demonstrates an interest in your company as an employer and makes him/herself known to that employer.
For more information, refer to Creating and adding a recruiting call-to-action.
A report of these can be viewed from main analytics screen as follows:
- From the side menu, under Reports & Logs click Reports.
- Click the Pages tab.
- Enter a Date Range to filter by.
- Select a Web Campaign to filter by.
- Select a Page Type to filter by.
- Scroll down to the bottom to the Call-to-Action section, where you can view:
- Calls-to-action used within this particular campaign
- List of pages within this particular campaign on which those calls-to-action feature
- Metrics specific to this particular campaign, including total number of views on the pages that feature your CTAs, total number of uniques, total number of completed CTAs, and conversion rates