Recruitment Marketing Public
At any given time, you may wish to view, analyse, and report back on the performance / effectiveness of individual content components that together, make up your recruitment marketing campaign.
In this context, the true measure of content effectiveness is in how candidates who viewed a specific page, job, video, or blog, then went on to start an application. Similarly, you may want to establish how many candidates who received and opened an email then went on to start an application.
In Recruitment Marketing, it is possible in most cases* to view stats for each stage of the candidate journey at an individual content component level.
* Recruitment Marketing's ability to display data on how many candidates have completed and application, been marked as "successful," and how many have gone on to be hired is dependent on the user's ATS making that information available to our platform.
The image below shows the number of candidates who viewed individual landing pages on a career site, then went on to start and complete an application, were marked as Successful, and subsequently Hired.
The same information is also available for your jobs, videos, and blogs. Emails data appears slightly differently, to reflect the different means of candidate interaction:
Viewing report tables
- From the side menu, under Reports & Logs click Reports.
- Choose your reporting subject from the following tabs:
- If required, enter a Date Range.
- Once the screen updates, scroll down to the relevant area depending on the tab in focus:
- Pages - Page breakdown
- Jobs - Top Jobs
- Blogs - Top 5 Posts
- Videos - Top 50 Videos
- Traffic - Top Sources
- Emails - Emails
- To download all of the data available in a table, click the Export to CSV icon and follow the browser's prompts.