For Single Sign On integrations, a token signing certificate is generated within the Identity Management Provider (Azure AD, Okta etc), and must be imported into PageUp.
To import the certificate into PageUp, a Superuser (system administrator) may follow the below steps.
- From the side menu, click System settings
- In the search bar, type Import Certificate and press Enter
- Click on Import Certificate
- Click Choose File to locate and select your certificate (.cer) file
- Click Upload.
The certificate will be uploaded and ready for use.
- PageUp supports multiple active certificates at the same time.
- Should the certificate be supplied as a .txt file, the file will need to be renamed to have the .cer extension prior to importing it into PageUp. Renaming a file can be done quickly in Windows by ensuring that file extensions are displayed, then once visible, renaming the file by replacing .txt with the .cer extension.