Recruitment Marketing Public
Empower your employees to create authentic, shareable content that promotes your EVP and drives website visits. You will connect interested jobseekers with your brand champions, and give every candidate the personal touch. Features
- Always on Q&A platform for candidates
- Search optimised FAQs
- Video content
- Virtual events
- One-click social publishing
Access / Login
Employee Connections administrators can login using your unique customer link. The admin portal is where you can manage insider profiles, discussion activity and live chat events.
Insiders can login to view their activity dashboard on your platform, hosted on the career-inspiration domain. Usually, the URL for your platform will follow this format clientname.career-inspiration.com If you're unsure what your admin login or platform domain/URL is, check with your Customer Success Manager.
The Employee Connections platform is available in the following languages:
- English (GB)
- English (US)
- French (FR)
- French (CA)
- German (DE)
- Dutch (NL)
- Spanish (MX)
- Portuguese (BR)
Please view our accessibility statement here.
Troubleshooting / FAQs
An insider is going on leave for a while, how can I unpublish their profile?
- Navigate to the insiders area of the platform and view your portfolio of published insiders. Click on the 'Actions' menu against the relevant insider profile and select 'Unpublish'. This insider's profile will now appear in the 'Not published' tab and can be published again at any time.
How can I create live chat insiders and add them to a live chat event?
- To create a live chat insider profile, navigate to the insiders area of the platform and select the 'Invite a new insider' option. Set the insider's role as 'Live chat insider', input their first name, last name & email before clicking save. On the next screen, click the 'Send invitation' button to invite the insider to join the platform.
- You can now navigate to edit your upcoming live chat via the left-hand menu, and add the new live chat insider to participate in the event.
How can I change our platform colours and/or images?
- Admins can manage these items in Other > Platform settings > Configuration > select either the Images or Colours tab.
How can I change some of the wording on my platform?
- Admins can update the platform wording in Other > Platform settings > Configuration > select either the Wordings tab > select the platform page you want to update > input your updated text in the relevant text box >save.
Can I hide a question/discussion from our platform?
- Discussions can be hidden from the public platform if the content isn't relevant to the public candidate audience. Navigate to view all discussions > click the 'Hide from platform' button. This discussion will now appear in the 'Hidden from platform' tab.