Recruitment Marketing Public
This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your eArcu ATS system with Recruitment Marketing.
Before you can set up the integration to your eArcu system, you will need to obtain the following information:
- Vacancies URL - this is the URL to the RSS feed of published jobs
- API Base URL
- API Username
- API Password
Once this information is available, we can proceed to configure the integration within Recruitment Marketing.
Set-up in Recruitment Marketing
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the eArcu logo.
- Complete the form details:
- Name - enter a description name for this integration
- Get Vacancies URL - obtained from eArcu (required for integration of job postings)
- eArcu API > API Base URL - obtained from eArcu
- eArcu API > Username - obtained from eArcu
- eArcu API > Password - obtained from eArcu
- How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended
- How often do you want to read candidate data from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended
- Import unknown candidates? - determines whether to bring in candidate's from the ATS who don't already have a matching profile within the Recruitment Marketing CRM database.
- Date to start synchronising candidates - usually left blank to get the latest candidates.
- Click the Save button to complete the eArcu integration.
With your eArcu ATS integration in place, your jobs will now be live and searchable on your Recruitment Marketing careers site. Utilising our templating feature, a branded job page will be automatically generated for each individual job. These pages will automatically update to reflect any changes made to the job description content in the ATS.