This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your Workday account with Recruitment Marketing.
- From the side menu, under Integrations click ATS.
- Click the New button.
- Click the Workday Reports logo.
- Complete the form details:
- Name - provided by Workday
- Get Jobs URL - provided by Workday
- Jobs Report Username - provided by Workday
- Jobs Report Password - provided by Workday
- Get Candidates URL - provided by Workday
- Candidates Report Username - provided by Workday
- Candidates Report Password - provided by Workday
- Hired ATS Statuses - refer below for details
- Success ATS Statuses - refer below for details
- Custom Field Mappings - will be determined during onboarding, dependent on your company's own unique requirements
- How often do you want to read jobs from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended
- How often do you want to read candidate data from the ATS - 15 minutes is recommended
- Import unknown candidates - select the checkbox for Recruitment Marketing to import candidates encountered for the first time in the ATS, i.e. those who do not exist in the Recruitment Marketing module.
- Click the Save button to complete the integration.
Please be aware that regarding 'Jobs Report' and 'Candidates Report' credentials, these are two independent reports that are read. In many cases the credentials are the same, but not always, so the details must be entered individually.
To assist Recruitment Marketing in tracking successful and unsuccessful candidates, and feed our machine learning systems, you should list out (comma separated) workflow states that you consider:
- Hired States
- Success States
What you consider successful again, depends on your own unique company workflow and practices.
With your Workday ATS integration in place, your jobs will now be live and searchable on your Recruitment Marketing careers site. Utilising our templating feature, a branded job page will be automatically generated for each individual job. These pages will automatically update to reflect any changes made to the job description content in the ATS.