As well as creating and adding candidate tags manually, it is possible to add tags automatically using the Workflows tool.
You can set up a workflow that automatically tags candidates who match a particular set of criteria. For example, candidates who apply to an engineering job can be automatically tagged as engineer. The tagging step can be created as follows:
- From the side menu, under CRM click Workflows.
- Either click to edit an existing workflow, or create a new one.
- On the Workflow page, setup the Workflow trigger and any required steps.
- Click the New icon to add the Tag candidate workflow step.
- From the What kind of workflow step would you like drop down, select Tag candidate.
- From the What would you like to tag this candidate drop down, select the required Candidate tag, for example Engineer. *
- Click Save and return to the Workflow screen.
The new Tag candidate step will display in the flow.
* Note: Only tags which have already been created and assigned to one or more candidates in the CRM will display. To add a new tag to the dropdown, you will first have to create and assign that tag to a candidate via the candidate modal (below) or full profile. For more information refer to Adding a tag to a candidate.