Recruitment Marketing Public
The key to successful recruitment marketing is getting the right message in front of the right candidate at the right time.
Recruitment Marketing makes it easy through a variety of features.
The first step in messaging candidates is to identify and segment the particular audience you want to engage. In this particular use case, we want to segment out all those candidates who have demonstrated an interest in Engineering roles.
The candidate grid and lists feature in Recruitment Marketing is ideal for this.
Generating the list
- From the side menu, under CRM click Candidates.
- On the candidate grid screen, if the Job Departments or Job Categories column is not visible on the grid, you will need to add it.
- Those selected will now display as filters under Interaction on the grid.
- Click the Filter icon below the newly-added filter field name.
- By default, all items will be checked. Click to Select All to uncheck all items, then click to select those relevant to your query.
- In the example below, you’ll see that the grid has updated to include only those candidates who meet the criteria set by the selected filter, Job Departments Viewed: Engineering.
- Click the Lists button.
- From the drop down, select the Create new list option.
- Enter a name for the list.
- Define the list type by selecting either
- Smart List - is a dynamic (continuously updating) list to which candidates are added automatically when their behaviours or attributes match those criteria set out in the smart list query.
- Static List - is a controlled list to which candidates can be added or removed from manually. A static list comprises a selection of candidates whose behaviour matches certain criteria at a single, specific point in time. Candidates can also be added to a static list via workflow step.
- The main difference between a static list and a smart list is that a static list will not continue to update with new contacts that meet the criteria set.)
- Ensure that the list is filtered using the correct fields.
- Click the Create button to save the list.
- When you navigate to the Lists screen via the top or left menu, you'll see that Department Viewed: Engineering has now been added.
Creating the email
With a list of candidates to target, the next step is to create the mail you'll send to them.
For more information refer to Creating and sending an email.