See also: Analytics – Dashboards
Note: Dashboards and Raw & Analysis were previously hosted in the Analytics subpage off the reporting menu, but have been migrated to the Enhanced Reporting Domain since September 2022, available in the Enhanced Reporting - Dashboards menu. The old Analytics page was removed from Live on 11 January 2023.
From the Enhanced Reporting home page, click the Dashboards tab to be able to:
- Search for an existing dashboard
- Create a new dashboard
- View a dashboard
Create draft - to be able to edit a custom dashboard (if the dashboard has been shared) allowing you to edit while other users still see the original dashboard.
- Publish draft - be able to merge it back allowing other users to see your change(s).
- Configure a dashboard - see below.
- Share a dashboard with other users, controlling whether they can view and or edit.
Configuring a dashboard to be accessible from the home page
A dashboard editor can toggle the visibility of a report on the reports list home page.
- On the Dashboard home page, next to the relevant report, click the Actions icon then Configure.
- In the Configure report pop up, under Display Locations, enable the Dashboards List toggle.
- Click the Save button.
Note: Disabling a dashboard visibility on the home page only applies to read only users.
To configure related features the following settings are available in a permission group:
- Enhanced Reporting Dashboards - If selected the Dashboard tab will display in Enhanced Reporting and in the job card.
- Manage Enhanced Reports - if selected allows the creating and editing of custom dashboards.
Note: Parent settings need to be selected to activate child settings.