We understand the system is only as good as the people who use it.
The Superuser Upskill session will take participants into the 'back-end' of the system to further develop their understanding of how the system can be configured for optimum use. UpSkill will enable and enhance a Superuser's capability to maintain configuration and develop a good understanding of how their changes will affect the 'front-end' of the system.
Our practical, applied training methodology is designed to inspire and help you learn about how to get the best out of your PageUp system.
- Tuesday 6 & Wednesday 7 February 2024: 9:00 am-12:00 pm AEDT
- Tuesday 4 & Wednesday 5 June 2024: 9:00 am-12:00 pm AEST
- Tuesday 15 & Wednesday 16 October 2024: 9:00 am-12:00 pm AEDT
- Tuesday 4 & Wednesday 5 February 2025: 9:00 am-12:00 pm AEDT
- Tuesday 17 & Wednesday 18 June 2025: 9:00 am-12:00 pm AEST
- Tuesday 14 & Wednesday 15 October 2025: 9:00 am-12:00 pm AEDT
- Wednesday 8 & Thursday 9 November 2023: 10:00 am-12:30 pm EST
Conducted virtually over two days (3 hours per day), we will cover topics such as:
- Job card & approvals
- Forms - rules, scoring & conditional questions
- Recruitment process & communication management
- Enhanced reporting
- And more...
To view the standard program outline, download the Upskill Recruitment Super User Standard Program Outline.
Book your spot now as numbers are limited!
To discuss other training options please contact email@example.com